FREE community outreach providing a time of Christ centered encouragement, support and fun for individuals and families living with disabilities thru boat rides, bank fishing, archery, kayaking, animals, art, crafts, games, food and other activities.
NOTE: Given current medical conditions in the U.S. and abroad all attendees will be asked the following questions and to sign a waiver affirming your answers before being allowed to enter the Expo so please think ahead, be prepared and be safe. Those unable to answer NO to all of these Federal, State, and Local guidelines will not be allowed into the venue.
- In the past 14 days, have you been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19?
- In the previous 14 days, have you traveled internationally?
- In the last 14 days have you shown any signs or symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath and/or sore throat?
VOLUNTEER MEDICAL PROTOCOL VIDEO
- Limits of 50 participants “family units” [residing in the same household] per time slot
- Limits of 50 volunteer “family units” [residing in the same household] per time slot.
- Individuals and other immediate family not residing at the same address may attend but are counted as a different participant or volunteer slot within a time block.
Participant Registration – CLOSED
Volunteer Registration – CLOSED
Exhibitor Registration – Exhibitors Must Be Pre-Approved – CLOSED