FREE community outreach providing a time of Christ centered encouragement, support and fun for individuals and families living with disabilities through boat rides, bank fishing, archery, kayaking, animals, art, crafts, games, food and other activities.
2021 WEST PALM BEACH EXPO REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
(Due to medical protocols and limited capacity)
NOTE: Given current medical conditions in the U.S. and abroad all attendees will be asked the following questions and to sign a waiver affirming your answers before being allowed to enter the Expo so please think ahead, be prepared and be safe.
Read through these protocols then register at the bottom of the page!
Those unable to answer NO to all of these Federal, State, and Local guidelines will not be allowed into the venue.
- In the past 14 days, have you been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19?
- In the previous 14 days, have you traveled internationally?
- In the last 14 days have you shown any signs or symptoms:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Aches, Body Aches or Headache
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
VOLUNTEER MEDICAL PROTOCOL VIDEO
Space is limited due to state and local guidelines. All attendees must be pre-registered; no walk-ups. Masks are required (unless disability exception).
Participant Registration – NOW CLOSED
Volunteer Registration – NOW CLOSED
Exhibitor Registration – Exhibitors Must Be Pre-Approved – CLOSED